Thursday, March 19, 2009

NCAA Tournament Quick Predictions

Yes, I know the tournament has already started, but I figured I'd let you guys in on a few of my predictions based on the bracket I filled out.

Champion: Gonzaga
Final Four: Louisville, Memphis, Villanova, Gonzaga
Big first round upsets: Cleveland State over Wake Forest, North Dakota State over Kansas
Surprise Elite Eight runs: West Virginia and Arizona, both 6 seeds
Surprise Sweet 16 run: USC
Flaming out early: Oklahoma and Michigan State
Super huge upset that could happen, but I wasn't ballsy enough to straight up pick it: Morgan State over Oklahoma

4 comments:

Sam said...

wait yes you were...

gophakilla said...

I wasn't sure enough to pick it, but I really think that Akron give give Gonzaga more than enough to win in the first round....could be bad news early for your bracket :-p

Jared P. Stout said...

Wow, you're right. I thought I changed it back. Oh well. I Should've picked it anyway.

Jason Weimer said...

Nice work...PJ Walk clued me in to your stuff. I like it. Check out my eerily similar college sports blog: thefroshfifteen.blogspot.com